MITCON offers an integrated set of services across all segments of infrastructure
- Architectural Planning & Design for Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Institutional Projects.
- Urban Planning & Urban Design Services for large scale developments like Industrial Parks, and Town Planning Layouts.
- Design of Transportation Infrastructure of Road, Bus station, Railway Station, Airport, Inland Container Depot.
- Landscape Design Services for Residential, Commercial, and Industrial & Institutional Projects and for Public Gardens
- Interior Design Services for Corporate, Commercial, Residential & Industrial Projects.
- Structural Design Services for Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Institutional Projects.
- MEP Design Services – Design of Mechanical, Plumbing & Electrical System Services for various type of projects.
- Design & Detailed Engineering of Infrastructure Services like Roads, Water supply, Power supply, Sewerage systems, Strom water, Solid Waste Ps/CETPs, etc.
- Detail Design of Fire Fighting & HVAC Systems
- Working out detailed specification for civil works & Bill of Quantities (BOQ)
- Working out detailed Engineering specifications for setting up Plant & Machinery
- Project Management for Large Scale Infrastructure, Industrial, Residential Services Projects.
- Preparation of Tender Document, Bid Process Management for Civil Works, Plumbing, Electrical, HVHC, Firefighting, Plant & Machinery.
- Project Planning, Scheduling and monitoring of the projects
- Construction Review, Inspection, Project Control
- Bill Checking & Bill Certification
- Co-Gen/ Biomass/Bagasse/ Ethanol
- PMC, DPR, TEV, TEFR
Solid waste management
- Independent Engineer (IE) / Project Management Consultancy (PMC) for Bio Mining (Land Recovery), MSW C&T, Landfill and MSW Processing (Composting, WtE, RDF and Biomass to Energy)
- Municipal & Hazardous Waste Landfill Construction-Closure Design and Costing
- MSW Tender Evaluation and Preparation (Transaction Advisory Services)
- Waste to Energy – Pre Contract and Post Contract Consultancy
- Municipal Solid Waste Characteristic Sampling and Analysis
- Field Data Collection for DPR – as per requirement
- Techno Economic Feasibility Report (TEFR)
- Techno Economic Viability Report (TEV)
- Asset Evaluation and Due Diligence
- Corporate Debt Restructure (CDR)
- Owner’s Independent Engineer
- Detail Project Report (DPR)
- Financial vetting of bids
- Lender’s Engineer
- IEC Activities