MITCON INSOLVENCY PROFESSIONAL SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED is recognized by IBBI as Insolvency Professional Entity to provide dedicated and focused Resolution Services to Stressed Companies for their revival and for protection of National Capital.
MITCON INSOLVENCY PROFESSIONAL SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED is incorporated on 12.06.2018 and is one of the associate company of MITCON Consultancy and Engineering Services Ltd; well known leading Technical Consultancy Organization since 1982. MITCON is listed on SME Platform (EMERGE) of National Stock Exchange.
MITCON has registered corporate office at Pune (India) and has presence across the country through offices at Mumbai, New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Bengaluru and Nagpur.
Over the last more than three decades, MITCON has gained proficiency in providing corporate solutions in power generation, energy efficiency, renewable energy, climate change and environmental management sector. MITCON provides to its clients customized solutions, including Feasibility Studies, Detailed Project Reports, Techno-Economic Feasibility Reports, Financial Syndication, Financial Appraisals, Project Cost Vetting, Due Diligence, Lenders Engineer Services, Traffic Study, Environment Impact Assessment (EIA ), Basic and Detailed Engineering, Bid Process Management , Project Management, Cluster Development, Technical / Financial Debt Restructuring, Energy Audits , Business Valuation and Consultation Services in Renewable Energy Certificates & Clean Development Mechanism (REC/CDM) Project Registration, Corporate Debt Restructuring, Valuations, Due Diligence, Qualitative and Market Research, Assets /. MITCON also conducts IT based training courses besides variety of skill based training programs.
About MITCON IPE
MITCON IPE has the support from its parent company MITCON with it’s highly qualified, skilled and motivated professionals.
KEY MANAGEMENT PERSONNEL
- Dr. Pradeep Bavadekar, PHD, Managing Director;
- Shri Rajat Naidu, ICWA, Experienced SARFAESI Agent, Registered IP;
- Shri Anil S Vaidya, FCS, FMB, LLB,ICFAI, Registered IP;
- Shri Subrata Maity, Chartered Accountant, Registered IP;
- Shri Sandeep kumar , MMS , CEO
- Shri Abhay Joshi, MBA, Coordinator
DOMAIN & SECTORAL EXPERT
- The IPE having more than 100+ in-house domain experts coming from diverse background like Chartered Accountancy, Cost Accountancy, Company Secretaries, Engineers, Lawyers and MBA etc. to complete captioned jobs in a time bound manner.
- In-house Team of Professionals having extensive leadership level experience who have driven companies with P & L responsibilities across sectors like Steel, Infrastructure & Real Estate, Pharmaceutical & Healthcare, Manufacturing, Cement, Textile, Shipping, other Sectors etc.
- Highly committed team with a focus to accomplish resolutions in a qualitative, result-oriented and time bound manner as per IBC 2016. IBC does not allow outsourcing of activities by an IRPs.
- Empaneled with Nationalized Banks & NBFCs for :
- IRP / IP Services
- Strong Presence in PAN India: Pune, Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai, Bengaluru, Ahmedabad and Nagpur.
Recognised Insolvency Professional Entity By IBBI
MITCON INSOLVENCY PROFESSIONAL SERVICES PVT LTD is ‘Insolvency Professional Entity’recognised by Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India under Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 under Regulation 13 of IBBI (Insolvency Professionals) Regulations, 2016 and as defined under section 2(1)(j) of IBBI (Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process) Regulations, 2016.
The entity is established with its key objective of providing all kind of professional services, assistance, consultancy and to act as Insolvency Professionals (in the individual names of Directors) in cases related to Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016.
The entity is promoted by Directors and Key Managerial Personnel of MITCON Insolvency Professionals Services Ltd. MITCON IPE is managed by experts in various fields such as Chartered Accountants, Lawyers, Company Secretaries, Experienced Bankers and financial and management geniuses to provide full range of services to banks and other companies under IBC Act. Our IP Directors are empanelled with banks, FIs, ARCs in India.
MITCON is IBA recognized SARFARSI Agents for resolution of stressed/NPA debt of Lenders under SARFAESI ACT 2002. We are empanelled with all PSU banks in India for their offices across 18 states of India, All scheduled and private banks in India across 18 states of India.NBFCs and Most ARCs, who are recovering their debts under SARFAESI ACT.
RELEVANT ACHIEVEMENTS UNDER SARFAESI ACT
The promoters and Key Managerial Personnel of IPE has following relevant experience:
- Handling more than 13,000 cases under SARFAESI ACTand its scope of work include all the procedures and processes as laid out under the SARFAESI ACTfor recovery of bank dues by enforcement of security interest. Taking physical control and possession of more than 1250 factories, properties and assets mortgaged with the banks after taking help of police and other local authorities has taken more than 5000 Symbolic Possessions of assets and more than 2000 orders from DM/CMM for taking over assets of defaulting units.
RELEVANT INFRASTRUCTURE OF MITCON IPE
The entity has developed relevant infrastructure for the operations of Insolvency and Bankruptcy practice viz. Human resources ,Advocates , Insolvency Professionals , Valuers, Security Agencies.