MITCON Forum for Social Development is a Section 8 Company Promoted by MITCON Consultancy & Engineering Services Limited.
Since 1982, MITCON Consultancy & Engineering Services Limited is engaged in Consultancy and Training Services in various Industry Domains viz. Agriculture, Sugar, Textile, Bio-Technology, IT, etc.
MITCON Forum for Social Development has been promoted with main objects viz, to carry out social activities such as promotion of science, research, technology vis-à-vis information technology, bio-technology, environmental science, agriculture science, material science and to promote education, institution, training programmes, mentoring services, employment opportunities in urban and rural areas including but not limited to self-employment, setting up of incubation centers, skill development and upgradation for entrepreneurship base and to undertake and provide services relating to CSR Activities such as sanitization, promotion of education, healthcare in India for the benefit of society and economy as a whole.
Organizations Vision Statement:
To be an outstanding organization in the field of Education, Skill Development, Social Advisory, and CSR Implementation Services.
To empower Society through Education, Skill Development, Social Advisory and CSR Implementation Services.
- To offer skill development Vocational Training
- To provide services to Companies to implement various social Development Activities under their CSR
- To work as a Bridge between Community & Corporate for Social Development under CSR
- A) Conducting Workshops on following Topics :
- (1) Fundraising & Proposal Writing
- (2) NGO Management
- (3) Corporate Social Responsibility
- (4) Paper Bag Making
- (5) Cloth Bag Making
- (6) Fish Farming
- B) Conducting Area Assessment & Socio-Economic Survey
- C) Women Empowerment through Vocational Trainings
- D) Promoting Entrepreneurship in Youths by conducting Entrepreneurship Awareness Camps
- E) Providing CSR Advisory & Implementation Services to Corporates in Skill Development, Vocational Training, Women Empowerment.
- F) Providing Infrastructural and logistic support for implementing various residential and non residential training programmes.
- G) Providing placement and hand holding support to the participants.
- H) Under CSR projects support to conduct all the activities under Health, Water, Sanitation, Education, women empowerment and organising various camps for overall development of adopted village.
Considering environmental losses due to developmental projects, the environmental aspect of CSR has been shifted to Corporate Environmental Responsibility in term of give specific emphasis on conservation of natural resources. Corporate Environmental Responsibility (CER) refers to a company’s duties to mitigate from damaging natural environments. Now private sector has contributed to approach of co-responsibility towards the prevention and alleviation of environmental damage. Many governments, corporations, private sector and big companies are now providing strategies for environmental protection and economic growth.
Main drivers for CER are government policies and regulations. Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change (MoEFCC) has made mandatory requirement for the developmental projects to earmark up to 2% of its proposed capital investment in the project for ‘Corporate Environment Responsibility (CER). This will be over and above the expenditure the company will have to undertake for implementing the mandatory Environment Management Plan (EMP) for the project-affected area
Some of the activities which can be carried out in CER, are
- Infrastructure creation for drinking water supply
- Water ATMs
- Drinking water storage and conveyance
- Health and Sanitation
- Environment Education
- Skill development
- Solar power generation
- Solid waste Management Facility
- Soil and water conservation
- Greenbelt and avenue plantation and maintenance
- Pollution control and management
- River rejuvenation
- Conservation of natural resources
Green Skill Development:
- Biodiversity Conservation
- Field botany
- Field zoology
- Landscaping/ garden development/greenbelt development
- Environmental Monitoring
- Air and Noise monitoring
- Water and waste water testing
- ETP/STP plant designing and operations
- Rainwater harvesting
- Water shed management
- Solid Waste Management
- Small scale composting plant commissioning
- Eco tourism
Key Management Personnel
- Mr. Chandrashekhar Bhosale – Director (Phone: 9850828463)
- Mr. Sandeep Jadhav – Director (Phone: 9665043400)
- Mr. Parag Pawar – Director (Phone: 9850828465)
- Mr. Ganesh Khamgal – Director (Phone: 9822665049)