Our Power Division provides technical, financial and engineering services to power, co-generation power projects based on (a) fossil fuels comprising coal and (b) renewable fuels comprising of bagasse, biomass and industrial waste to heat. We cater to power projects that include stand-alone power plants, as well as captive and co-generation power plants. We provide services for new or existing sugar factories, distilleries and ethanol plants.
The services provided in this division can be classified in four functional areas at micro/ unit level such as (i) pre investment, (ii) pre contract engineering, (iii) post contract engineering and project management, and(iv) post commissioning. These four functional areas cover services such as feasibility studies, fuel assessment studies, DPRs and appraisal reports, LIE and TEV studies, assistance for approvals, NoCs, equity or loan syndication, basic as well as detailed design engineering, plant layouts, specifications and drawings, EPC, package bid documents, bidding and bid evaluation / recommendations, pre-contract discussions, assistance in signing EPC / package contracts and manpower planning, kick start meetings with vendors / EPC contractors, project implementation schedules / bar charts, inspection / expediting, vendor drawing review and approvals, site supervision and co-ordination, monitoring of erection / witnessing commissioning and trial runs, plant stabilization and plant MIS development, witnessing performance guarantee tests, trouble shooting and contract to compliance reports.
We conduct studies at macro level for biomass, bagasse, fossil fuel based industrial captive / cogen power, as well as sugar, distillery and ethanol sectors. We also undertake training/ skill up-gradation programmes.
- Spectrum of Services
- Sugar & Distillery / Ethanol
- We stand out
- Client List
- Special Assignments & Events
- Contact us
Power Division has a gamut of services for its customers ranging from feasibility studies, detailed project reports, financing, engineering & contracting as well as post-contract engineering I project management services, ensuring project implementation as per the plans. The services are broadly classified into Micro (unit level) and Macro level.
- Pre-investment services, including Feasibility studies, biomass / Fuel assessment studies, ban!(able detailed project reports, detailed appraisal reports, TEV studies, assistance for approvals / NoCs, loans syndication, capital grant & excise duty exemption, certificates, project developer interface services & Lender independent engineering services etc.
- Pre-contract engineering including basic / detailed design engineering, plant layouts, specifications and drawing, EPC / package bid documents, bidding / bid evaluation / recommendations, pre-contract discussions, assistance in signing EPC / package contracts & manpower planning etc.
- Post contract project management including kick start meetings with vendors / EPC contractors, PERT / CPM networks, inspections / expediting, vendor drawing services and approvals, site supervision and co-ordination, monitoring of erection / witnessing, commissioning and trial runs, Plant stabilization and plant MIS development etc.
- Post commissioning witnessing PG test, trouble shooting, contract to compliance reports.
- Macro and Policy Studies For biomass, bagasse and fossil fuel based industrial captive / cogen power, as well as sugar, distillery & ethanol sectors.
- Organization of a number of regional / national / international business meets, interaction meets, workshops, seminars, training and skill up-gradation programs.
- Securing Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs) for captive consumption in sugar mills
- Power Division provides a wide range oF concept to commissioning services pre investment & pre-contract & post-contract engineering and project management, For new / existing sugar factories, distilleries and ethanol plants.
- Power Division, thus, is a 'Single Source' service provider for project promoters & stakeholders for these projects.Power Division has proven & vast experience in its service areas at the local, regional and national levels for over the past 18 years and takes pride in repeat customers & word of mouth publicity. Its technical team of experts has always withstood the test of time and have excelled in every assignment.
- Power Division has commissioned 45 power/ co-generation projects aggregating to 559.70 MW based on biomass, bagasse, waste heat and coal fuels and another 41 projects aggregating to 608.50 MW are under various stages of implementation. That is our remarkable achievement.
- S. C. Natu
- Sr. Vice President - Division Head
- Mobile : 9822684102
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abhay Kulkarni
- Asst. Vice President - Business Development
- Mobile : 07720046678
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Srinivas Kedgoni
- Asst. Vice President (Power Projects)
- Mobile : 98509 84203
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nitin Tilekar
- Asst. Vice President (Sugar)
- Mobile : 9850831729
- E-mail :email@example.com
- S. V. Shiralkar
- Director Technical (Power Projects)
- Mobile : 09821055537
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Power Division has commissioned 45 power/ co-generation projects aggregating to 559.7 MW based on bagasse, biomass, waste heat and coal Fuels and another 41 projects to 608.5 MW are under various stages of implementation.
- Macro level assignments & promotional work with MNRE, IREDA, Winrock International India
- USAID, UNDP, financial institutions & banks
- Founder member of World Alliance for Decentralized Energy (WADE) and Patron member of Co-generation Association of India (Cogen India)
- International exposure and participation in number of events
- A dedicated team of qualified and experienced in-house staff and associate experts
- State-of-the-Art engineering design/ drawing equipment and office
- Program Partner and Lead Program Partner of MNRE, Govt. of India.
- Project brief/ Project document for UNDP GEF-MNRE project on biomass power & Consultant to Project Management Cell
- Organization of 3rd International CHP/DE symposium, New Delhi.
- Organization of International CDM workshop, New Delhi.
- Organization of ICORE-2005, Pune.
- Organization of In-plant Training Programs for co-generators at existing cogen power plants
- Participation in 1st (US), 2nd (Europe) and 4th (Brazil) International CHP/ DE symposia
- Participation in Expert Group Meeting on Energy Efficiency, Cogen and Climate Change of UNIDO, Vienna
- Participation in Globe 2004, Vancouver, Canada
- Participation in Cogeneration World Africa-2008,Johannesburg, South Africa
- Mr. S. C. Natu
Sr. Vice President
1st Floor, Kubera Chambers
Pune - 411 005
- Tel: +91-20-25534322 / 25533309
- Fax: +91-20-25533206
- Email: email@example.com
- S. C. Natu
Sr. Vice President (Power Division),
- MITCON Consultancy & Engineering Services Ltd.,
1st Floor, Kubera Chambers,
Shivajinagar, Pune - 411 005
- Tel : (020) 25534322 / 3309, 66289136 (D), 9822684102 (M)
- Fax : (020) 25533206
- E-mail : E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org